Thanks to The Friends of the Reef, we have a new all-weather corn hole (aka bean bag) set at the pool for all to enjoy.
A few notes:
- Please return the game to the kitchen when you're done with it so it stays locked up when not in use.
- The bags are stored in the undersides of the boards when not in use.
- The "hinge point" that holds the board up at an angle (see picture pasted below) is the weak point, so please refrain from sitting or standing on the boards.
- This game should stay in the pool/pavilion area at all times.
- Here is a link to some basic Corn Hole rules if you're not familiar with the game - http://thelogodoctor.com/couleeregioncornhole/rules.html
Please let me know if you have any questions! Jason